Friday, February 28, 2020

TWO NSV's today!!!

NSV's are OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!

I mean, loosing weight and inches is an amazing feeling, but non scale victories, aka NSV's, are the best ever.

So, NSV #1:
This morning I made it into the gym about 10 minutes earlier than I did yesterday.

I went straight to the elliptical.

Last time I *tried* I lasted a whole 6 minutes.

OUCH

I couldn't breathe...

I couldn't walk steadily afterwards...

And that was ONLY 6 minutes.

TODAY however...

I MANAGED almost 13 MINUTES!!!

Ok, so my FitBit recorded 14, but I'll take it.


NSV #2:
I've been averaging 21-23 minutes on the treadmill to get one mile of walking done.

Today, I managed to hit one mile in UNDER 20 MINUTES!!!

That's walking a 3.2 speed at a 3.0 incline!




Overall, today was an amazing day. Not only did I manage to last longer on the elliptical AND walk a mile on the treadmill in under 20 minutes, but I also SURPASSED my daily step goal of 9,500 by 1,973 steps. ;)

I need to go to bed now so I can wake up and do it all again tomorrow! ;)  And tomorrow I'm hoping to complete the circles on each of those 4 bottom areas. We'll see if I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment