Friday, March 06, 2020

Major accomplishments this week!

Day... IDK?

I stopped counting after 3 days, lol. 

But this week has been an amazing week for me in regards to the gym!

Last week I made it to the gym twice. It had been almost 3 weeks from the last time I had been. 

As of today, March 5th, I've made it to the gym 4 days in a row. 

And I'm damn proud of myself for that!

Adding to that is the fact that I've been able to embrace the elliptical,  and that's no small feat either.  

Today, the elliptical machine recorded that I did 17.43 minutes, and went 1.08 miles. 

The screenshot says it all. 🔥

I actually woke up late this morning. 

Rather, I had a difficult time getting up this morning. No lie.

That meant I got to the gym late, like almost 6am late. Ideally I'd be there by 5:20 am. I didn't so I spent less time. 
My typical treadmill time is 30 min. 18 is better than zero though! ;) 

Although Fitbit only recorded 16 min? That's strange. 

Overall, I've managed to hit 11,000 steps or more every day this week. We'll see what tomorrow brings, as I'm nursing a migraine, so going to bed early!

No comments:

Post a Comment