Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Day #3-Superpower Day :o)


Oh boy. If I had a superpower, what would that be???? You honestly got me on that one, LOL!

I think the lazy person in me would say the power to move solid objects with my mind.

That being said, being able to move solid objects with my mind would make it easier to multitask, I think. That would mean that I can sit at the computer and work, while I'm "cleaning" the house. Just the thought of thinking about doing that sounds like so much fun!! In fact,  being able to do that just may help me get over my laziness and be more productive. Although, the downside to that would be me sitting at the computer for longer periods, or even just being too inactive at times.

Boy, I still think that would be AWESOME to have that superpower... hmmm, what would give that to me?  A vat of super-radio-active slime? Being bitten by a strange insect or animal?  Having an alien posses my body???

No comments:

Post a Comment