Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Day #4- I write about my health because...

Writing about my health has helped me to keep track of things going on with me, and sometimes see a pattern that could help me figure out what is wrong with me, if anything.

It's helpful to be able to keep track of certain symptoms, ailments, and other problems. More for yourself, it helps with a diagnosis for your doctor, if you need to see the doctor for a specific issue.

Another great reason to write about your health is to share with other's what you have dealt with, and hopefully help someone else who may have the same symptoms find the help they need. Also it gives others the reassurance that they are not alone in their health problems.

Since I started this blog, I have been mostly focusing on several areas of importance for myself. Weight  loss, healthy eating, safe pregnancy, and products that are better for your health have been a few topics that I have blogged about. When I blogged about my battle with staph, I also found a lot of information on the internet to talk about and refer to. Little did I know that I would end up on the top of the search engines with those posts. I had quite a few comments from others who have had problems with staph as well, as well as compliments on how informative my blog was for others.  Just knowing that I was able to help someone makes me even more willing to share with everyone some of my health issues, along with other information that I find to compliment.

I don't pretend to be a health expert, and I have that stated clearly on the main page of my blog. I hope to be able to continue being a source of information and a stepping stone for others who are looking for more information before going to their doctors.

No comments:

Post a Comment