Thursday, January 26, 2006

Before and After Exercise: Part 2

Whew!! Took a while for me to get back on, but here is the After part.

AFTER:

Since 11/28/05 I've lost 4 lbs!!
2 of those lbs were lost between 1/11 and 1/20!!
I don't get dizzy bending down.
I looooooovvvvveeeeee yogurt now!
Headaches? What headaches?
I CAN TOUCH MY TOES!!
I go to Curves Monday to Friday, rain or shine (or ice)
I can do 15 crunches without my back hurting!
I am constantly moving around.
I can finally dance with my daughter without loosing my breath!
I discovered that I like exercising.
I have ENERGY!!
My husband has noticed the small differences! ;)

AND

I FEEL SOOOOOOOOO MUCH BETTER ABOUT MYSELF AND WHAT I CAN ACCOMPLISH!

If only I can apply this newfound energy to my home business, then we really will be rockin!! But that's a whole 'nother story, another day, another time.

Now comes the hard part: eating right, watching calories, and keep melting away the fat, and keep it away!!

I have to make dinner now for the kids.

I feel like shouting to the whole world that I feel good!! OK then:

I FEEL GOOD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment