Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Before and After Exercise

Ok I think I have enough time before the scheduled outage here.

Before Exercise:

I got winded doing a load of laundry.
Getting in and out of the car both winded me and made me dizzy.
Going up stairs took my breath away.
I couldn't touch my toes.
I couldn't bend down without getting dizzy.
I had waaaaayyy too many migranes.
I ate lots of junk food.
I was a size 14.
I weighed 185lbs.
I slept a lot.
I ate lots of chocolate.
I never ate at home.
I was addicted to diet sodas and Carl's JR.
I was also addicted to McDonald's and BK.
I had to super size everything when possible.
I would eat like I was starving.
I was a couch potato.
I stayed at home and never went anywhere w/out my entire family.
I was sick 350 days of the year.
A cold would last three months.
The cough would last twice as long.

Dare I go on?

No comments:

Post a Comment