Sunday, April 01, 2012

Challenge Day #1- Health Time Capsule

Health Time Capsule

I'm making a time capsule of my health journal and it won't be opened until 2112. First thing that is included is a current photo of me. Along with the photo will be a sheet of paper that will have my vital statistics- i.e. age, height, weight, hair color, and eye color. I will include copies of my favorite recipes and other foods that I love to eat.  I will have information on what diets are currently trending- such as Atkins, Jenny Craig, and Weight Watchers. I will also include information about the current health and wellness companies that are making an overall impact on everyday life, such as Visalus, Herbalife, Melaleuca, among others. And last but not least, I will include materials such as DVD's of the top workouts today, including Yoga, Zumba, Crossfit, Turbo Jam, Insanity, P90X, and many more.

When it is opened again in 2112, people will be surprised that some aspects of our lifestyle have not changed much in 100 years while other aspects have made huge changes. I honestly believe that some of the top health and wellness companies today will be even stronger in the future. I also believe that food choices will be healthier. The current choices today for diet programs will have changed dramatically, almost become non-existent, and workouts will have new twists to them.

I would love to live another 100 years. Perhaps in my lifetime we will find a way to extend our lifespan, even if its just an extra 10-20 years. I'm a huge science fiction fan, and when I read stories about people living for 200+ years, I always wonder if we will ever find the way to achieve that.

No comments:

Post a Comment