Sunday, March 11, 2012

New year, new attitude! :o)

After loosing my password to the account where I had this blog, I thought I had completely lost the blog forever.

Thankfully, I found a piece of paper that had my email address and password written on it in pencil! I was going through all the "junk" I had in boxes, trying to sort through and get rid of things.

Well, so many things have happened since my last post on here. I won't bore you will all the details, but if you really want to catch up with me, you can start by reading my new blog I started, when I thought I had lost this one... Start with this post, since it talks about my weight loss journey since my last post here! http://dailyramblingmom.blogspot.com/2012/01/new-healthy-me-adventure-o.html

I will slowly get this blog back on it's feet after such a long period of inactivity. I humbly apologize to everyone, but sometimes life just happens to get in the way.

My goals for 2012 is to  get back to the weight I was coming back from Mexico in October, which was 142. Sadly I am currently at 166. I am going to change my diet and try the Atkins, or at least a modified version of the Atkins diet. I'm not sure if I can honestly do without breads for even a few days, which is why I say a modified version... but I'm going to give it my best shot. Atkins only has you stay away from carbs such as whole grains, breads, pastas, and potatoes for at least the first phase of the diet.

Oh, and that reminds me: I did a post about the true meaning of the word diet: http://dailyramblingmom.blogspot.com/2012/02/true-definition-of-diet.html.

I'll leave you to that for today. There is much I would like to update you on, but I have to take it one day at a time. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment