Thursday, March 15, 2012

Looking for writers! ;o)

I am looking for one or two guest writers to post articles on this blog. I think it is time to have a collaborative effort going on with this, as part of the new vibe I would like to infuse into this blog as I revive it!

My ideal collaborative partner would be someone that I can actually chat with on a regular basis, be someone that has experience in blogging, and someone that has the same level of passion for health and wellness as me.

If you are interested, please send me an email to kiraleesandoval@gmail.com with the subject line of Health and Wellness Blog Collaboration, and give me some information as to ideas you have that you would like to blog about, and why you think I should collaborate with you. Tell me about your short term and long term goals  in reference to blogging.

Please understand that this is NOT a paid opportunity. I am solely looking for someone that wants to help out. I would LOVE to get a website up and running sometime in the future, and am planning on adding a donation button as well to this blog to aid in that goal, as well as possibly monetizing with Adsense... but that is not for certain yet at this time.

Interested bloggers will have until March 31 to email me. I will go through emails and contact my top picks by mid-April with the hopes of picking at least one blogger to start as early as the end of April!

No comments:

Post a Comment