Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Too much to do!

Wow! The last few days have been hectic. It actually is harder than I thought to try and stick to a "diet." I workout at Curves. They have a suggested diet to follow that works with your eating habits and workout. I took a test to determine which diet I should follow. There are three parts to the test. In the first, I had to check off symptoms that I experience on a regular basis, such as nervousness, fatigue, depression, headaches, and cravings for starch and sugar rich foods. There was a total of 20 symptoms, and I hit on 17. That was a test of symtoms of carbohydrate intolerance. The second test is a total of 8 statments. I checked of 5 of them, one including "you are more than 25 pounds overweight." OOOOHHHH is that ever true!! I am actually 50 lbs overweight for my age and height. I am 5'3", under 30 years old, therefore I should be an ideal 130lbs. Not the case at all. The last test did not apply to me. It was for people who didn't answer any statements of the second.

Based on the results, I should be on a high protein diet. I will go over that in another posting. Right now, my kids need to eat, so I will go make them food.

No comments:

Post a Comment