Saturday, June 24, 2006

Osteoporosis and Calcium

This is a subject that all women worry about- bone loss and the potential of getting osteoporosis. For me that is a stark reality. I have never been able to take in the required amount of calcium, due to the fact that I am allergic to nearly every dairy product around. My mother has osteo-arthritis. She has to take a large amount of calcium supplements and do a little exersise each day to combat the effects. But there is hope for people like us!

I get periodical research reports from RM Barry, who is affiliated with that amazing health and wellness company I am partnered with. The most recent report came to me this week, and I was astonished to read the findings. Read for yourself:

http://www.rmbarry.com/research/calcium.html

I am now pleased with myself that I have at least undertaken a few of the suggestions in the report to combat my potential problems. I hope that what I am doing now will prevent the onset of osteoporosis for me in the future!!

In short, take good care of yourself no matter what. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment